Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Apt Hunting 101

Have a mentioned I hate moving? No, let me take that back, I hate planning to move. I hate finding a place to live, packing all my stuff, just move it somewhere only to find it doesn't fit and now suddenly I need the latest and greatest organizing thingy to fix my "I own too much stuff" problem. I have been going back and forth for weeks on where I want to move. Lafayette or Indy? West side or North side? Downtown? Under a Bridge? So, finally yesterday I made the bold and daring decision to yes, stay in Indy. Whew. One decision down... 47 million to go. Also yesterday, I came to the conclusion that I really only had 3 days to find an apt. (thanks to my traveling around the US in the month I'm trying to move). So, I started packing and moving furniture around so we could sweep under it and determine if there was anything we could find that's been missing for 10 months and have a place to stack our boxes. Basically we found a bunch of cat toys and a quarter. Alas. If you know of any great places to live, let me know... I can use all the help I can get.

1 comment:

Queen Sam said...

Hopefully you are out searching this evening in lieu of your non-motivational Weight Watchers ritual. I don't know of any MUST SEE places, but I'm sure you will find something...if you just prioritize your needs.