Monday, June 14, 2004
The Weekend Scramble
Every weekend I try to fit in all the things I wanted to do during the week, but didn't have time to do... but it never fails that I have something else I have to do that doesn't allow this to happen. This weekend I was so exhausted since I haven't been sleeping that I went to bed at 5pm on Fri, and awoke at 10:30am on Sat. Sat I ran around shopping and buying a wedding gift, then driving to Terre Haute to get ready for the wedding, then driving to Brazil for the wedding and back to Terre Haute for the reception. Then Sun I drove back to Brazil to eat breakfast with family members who attended the wedding, and decided not to attend an annual family reunion becuase I didn't feel like driving to Lafayete for the 5th time in a week. So, I went home bound and determined to get some reading done (I only have about 30 books next to my bed I want to read and can't seem to find time for) and work on my crocheting. Well, I start to work on my scarf and realize I started with 40 holes, only to end up with 32, and had to undo half of what I've been working on. Then I got fed up with it, and went to a friends house for dinner where I did nothing except more crocheting, and watched a movie I have already seen. I then went to bed much later than I wanted, and woke up late again today.... for just once I'd like to sleep well, and feel like I've accomphlised something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment