I actually slept pretty well last night, only waking up once. I'm convinced it's because I got my haircut. I got 3 inches cut off at Wal-Mart of all places last night. The lady did a really great job, and best of all only charged me $11.95. What a deal. It's very cute, and she also gave me some tips on how to make it more curly... even better.
My mom is moving to AZ this week. Well, sort of moving... going out for awhile, coming back. Silly mom, in denial of how much stuff she owns waits until last week to really begin packing and moving when she had to be out of the house by last night. She was about 30% packed and moved on Fri (so says her mother) but she was telling me she was almost done. Had I known this before I would've offered to help her, but... I thought she was almost done.
I'm going to Cali to visit Shaun in 2 weeks. I'm very excited, and bound and determined to come up with 5 outfits he hasn't seen before as he is always complaining I wear the same thing all the time. I think I've heard people say that about my dad too... Hmmm. Anyway, I wore a new skirt and shirt today, and put a flower in my hair. No one noticed my hair is 3 inches shorter, curlier than normal, or that I have on a cute outfit. No, no, people are commenting on the flower in my hair. Hopefully Shaun will like it, as I think it's very cute, and reminds me of Hawaii. The flower got me strange looks at the Chinese place for lunch, and stopped traffic in front of work. Oh well... at least no one was going to hit me... they were too busy trying to figure out what was in my hair.
I came into work today wtih a huge looming pile of papers I thought I would never see the end of. Thankfully I'm almost thru the pile. It seems as though it is neverending. I have been quite productive in spite of the copier acting up, and the printer being down. I really love this skirt... I feel like I don't have anything on! What a treat.
I really need to start packing for my move in July, but like my mother, I'm in denial of how long this process is going to take me. I haven't even bothered to take boxes home from work in the event I get the urge to start packing... I should probably do that.
Snackwagon sales are terrific. Yesterday I made signs to run a special of the week. It reads, "Special, This week only... Try Diet Coke with Lime for only 35 cents" I sold 4. Suckers. The stuff is horrible and tastes like a cleaning product, but I told people I had never had it, to try it, and tell me what they thought. Oh, I'm quite the little saleswoman when I have to be. There are 3 odd people in the office that actually like it... they must be confused. I think I'd rather drink battery acid. Probably just as good for you.
Apparently we have our own personal Schwann's Man that comes to work twice a month. He is due this Thurs. and Diane said she would send him my way. I took the catalog home to look at it and try to decide what I want, but have sence lost the catalog, and still don't know what I want. Hopefully I will find it before Thurs.
Well, this is quite long, and I could ramble more, but will wait until tomorrow. Hope you are all having a wonderful day... and if not, perhaps you too should wear a flower in your hair.
No comments:
Post a Comment