Friday, June 11, 2004

I know I'm nuts but...

I'm pretty sure my co-workers think I'm insane. Last week I was craving Smokey Bones so badly I convinced Sam to go by offering to buy. So, the entire week I'm doing this little "dance" (if you can even call it that) where I make pumping motions with my arms, rock side to side, and in a sing-song voice chant, "Smokey Bones, Smokey Bones." This dance was done more often the day we actually went becuase I was so excited we were going. Needless to say, this made my co-workers laugh at me, and shake their heads in disbelief that I really am a college grad, and there is a brain up there. One day I was singing the Gaston song from Beauty and the Beast..... Nooooo one.... spits like Gaston... and every last inch of me's covered in hair....you know the rest :) My friends point out my oddities to me too on a regular basis. Things I think are prefectly normal turn out to be the bizarre thing people have heard of all month. For instance, I'm talking to my friend Cindy about how I cut my thumb that morning cleaning my razor... to which she replied, "You clean your razor with your thumb?" Ummm yeah... dont' you? Or the time Cindy and I are in Barnes and Noble and I have this ephiany that I need to have a map of the U.S. to put on my wall... so I leave her in the middle of the store and come back triumphant that I have found one. Yes, I know I'm a little off, but if I can humor you in the process, then it's worth it :)

No comments: