My Horiscope for the day reads: "The day ahead may very well give you great insight into the decisions you face concerning your future. Now is the time to decide what your priorities in life are. Do you want a career right away, or would you prefer to continue your studies? Are you satisfied with your love live and your family relationships? There's some probability that a major upheaval in one of these realms will impact all the others. It's going to be interesting, dear Sagittarius!"
Hmm... maybe I'm reading a bit to into this, but sadly this makes sence (for me and half the free world). What are my priorities? I have been trying to figure this out this week as I've pretty much avoided spending time with friends to crochet, read, and work on pampered chef. This has proven to be quite productive. I don't really know if I want a career or to go back to school... everyone who knows me knows this, and probably can't wait til I just stick with something. And we all know how the satistaction in my love life is... it would be better with "a date." (Next summer perhaps??) So, now there's "evidence" that a major upheaval will effect my entire life. But isn't that true of everyone... you get a new job... so you make new friends, this effects your current relationships... blah blah blah. Oh, well, just thought it was funny.
1 comment:
Hee hee...read mine:
"Quickie: You've never been one to follow the crowd. Watch them jump the cliff. The fools."
I'm smart, everyone else is not. :p
Post a Comment