Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Weight Watchers

So my friend Alecia was talking about Weight Watchers, and how she wanted to do it and how it worked for her before, blah, blah, blah. So, I thought about it, and decided, why not? But then she didn't want to go Mon (when we planned) and will be in ND next Mon, and I will be in CA the Mon after that, and I really didn't want to wait 3 weeks to start, since I was really excited. So, I decided to go last night... by myself. There were 3 other girls there also all starting for the first time. But our Leader was completely clueless. Someone asked her if we had to pay every week after the initial 12, and it took her 3 mins to say yes, yes you do. Until your fat butt is down to a 130lbs we will be seeing you on a weekly basis and taking your money. Yes I was told I should weigh between 130 and 150 for my height which she said is 5'5". I really think that is wrong... I thought for sure I was at least 5'6". :( Oh well, that wasn't nearly as depressing as finding out that a Milky Way bar is 6 POINTS which is about one mean since I only get 26 POINTS for the day.... and I so PMS'ing too...

No comments: