Friday, June 25, 2004
"Surprise! I'm at your Apt!"
So I'm sitting at work yesterday finishing up some loose ends and notice I was supposed to have left 10 mins ago. This doesn't bother me as I have been trying to accumulate some bonus hours and I didn't have any plans until 7...or so I thought. My cell starts to ring and notice it's my mom... ok, no big whoop. I answer... she informs me she is by the airport, which is about 5 mins from my apt. and says she's stoppying by. Umm... I'm not there... I'm at work. So, I hurry up what I'm doing and rush home; meanwhile I sent her to Sonic so she could enjoy a root beer float. We spend the afternoon apt. hunting and I showed her where I work. We came back and cooked dinner and visited with my roommate. Afterwards we discussed my moving option, as I know have to be moving in a month, but will be out of town for practically 2 weeks, so I really have 2 weeks to pack and move. One look at our apt could tell you we don't look like we're close to moving AT ALL. No, it looks like we have settled in and are there for the long hall. So my options are to move into a one bedroom or move back home in Lafayette and commute. I really want to stay in Indy, but after crunching the numbers yesterday, I should really move back home. I have some friends in Indy that would allow me to occupy their residences for one evening a week, and my best friend commutes to IUPUI everyday so I could carppool with her. Yes, this makes sence, but I will have to live a structured life (which I hate) and live out of a suitcase. Ugh. I hate making important decisions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment