Thursday, June 24, 2004

Productivity Level

My boyfriend has a this habit of telling me his productivity level for the day on a scale from 1 to 10. This amuses me as today it was a 2, and has extreme variance... yesterday he was at an 8. Well, today, I was just flying through projects like you wouldn't believe. I didn't even stop to take and breath. I would consider this a 10 on the scale and I emailed him and told him so. However, I was informed earlier (by Shaun) that a 10 was not obtainable and I must be performing at a 9. What? What?? What you mean I can't perform at a 10? He says that would be perfect and is therefore not really a valid option. Well, if it's not an option, why's it on the scale? And furthermore, what does "Perfect Productivity" mean anyway? That's not a phrase. Chalk that one up with "Baby Fish Mouth." So, I adamantly disagree and was looking for other's opinions.

1 comment:

Queen Sam said...

Well...I think that you CAN reach a 10 on a 10 point scale, but you didn't today...if you had enough time to email about your productivity you had to have maxed out at a 9.5 at best. I think to get a 10 you have to be so busy that you don't even remember to do necessary things like eat and go to the bathroom.