So, my friend Stef found her wedding dress yesterday. She is very excited to say the least. I will be a bridesmaid in her wedding on July 2, 2005. Then I will be able to start the tradition of "always a bridesmaid, never a bride." I was going to wear a sage green dress, but apparently after yesterday's shopping adventures, I get to wear a light banana colored dress. That will be much better I think.
Shaun is at my apt. attempting to bake a cake for me that I need for the PC party I'm doing tonight. Hopefully it will turn out well.
I got a picture of Sam and I by the Christmas Tree to put in a picture frame I was give by the National President Katherine Morris. It is next to my phone and looks quite cute. Well, need to hurry so I can get home and see my sweetie.
1 comment:
Thank you for not writing about me.
love Rich
P.S.- Have you tried to e-mail me yet?
Post a Comment