Wednesday, August 04, 2004
Calling 911
So, a few weeks ago I'm lying in bed around 10:30 pm and Krystal has already gone to bed as well. We hear the doorbell ring followed by several knocks, no pounds on the door. I yell out to her and ask if she is expecting anyone. She says no, I say no... this is a little creepy. Five minutes later they are still there knocking and yelling and at this point we are starting to get scared, so we call 911. The lady is very rude to Krystal and says to her... "what exactly is the emergency?" Uh, hello... should be wait until we are being raped or stabbed before we call you back??? What the hell? So, these 2 police officers come and say they are glad we called and they did think it was an emergency. They also mentioned she was new and would have to calm down... good thing we moved out of there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment