Thursday, August 12, 2004

He Lives!!!

Well, I saw Shaun last night in the flesh and blood. I'm so excitied. He is coming into work today to meet my friends from work. We are going to the Living Room Lounge. A little restaurant downtown off a little alley. Currently I'm eating a bagel for our intern's last day. Jenny went down to get it and I'm eating the other half. I didn't feel like going downstairs, and I have a lot of work to do. I'm trying to do some of tomorrow's work too as I'll be in... NEW ORLEANS. I'm so excited. Oh, speaking of travelling. Shaun asks me yesterday what my feelings are on White Water Rafting. I give him an odd look and say cautiously, why? Then he says Charity and Steve are going to PA for Labor Day weekend and are going White Water Rafting. I fianlly agree, and then we pulls out the kicker. Suddenly I have to go camping too! I've been tricked! Alas, I already said I would go so it's too late. I feel like I've done more travelling in the last 2 months than in the last 2 years!

No comments: