Monday, August 09, 2004

I think I'm addicted

So, I got to sleep in BOTH Saturday AND Sunday this weekend. This marks the first time in I don't remember when. I am so excited! Saturday was quite productive as my friend Beth stopped by b/c I forgot my food chopper at her home the night before and then we started chatting. I then did another PC party at 2pm. This one proved to be slightly less successful than the first, but we have not collected all of her outside orders yet. Then, I came home and organized and cleaned my apt. for the rest of the evening. I settled in with a little TV and a movie... course I can't remember for the life of me what I watched. Anyway, then Sunday I slept in, and did absolutely NOTHING until 4pm. I lied around, ate some food and watched Felicity reruns. I realized as I was searching for my favorite episodes and wondering why I hadn't seen the one that was playing. I realized it's because I hadn't had a chance to watch the entire 2nd season yet! Dear heavens. What a catatrophy. So, this has become my new mission in the next 2 days before Shaun gets back Wed! YEA! Which I think pretty much means I'm addicted. I've actually been thinking about Felicity all day while trying to avoid doing real work. Then Beth today offered to let me come to her place to do laundry and save some quarters! How awesome is that! Carol and Walt are coming over for dinner tonight, so I better get going.

1 comment:

Queen Sam said...

Felicity rocks...although, I think the second season may have been my LEAST favorite (isn't that the one where it got all weird?) or is it the third season? Hmm...I need to own those DVDs I used to watch that show faithfully.