So I just realized why they warn you about eating around/ over your keyboard. I was eating a doughnut that Marty brought in for the pitch-in at work today and unbeknownst to me, icing was dripping out the other end. It landed in between the keys and down in the bottom of the keyboard where no Quiznos napkin could reach. Now letters T, Y, K, I, and J are a little gooey on top. Hmmm.... what cleaning agent would be safe to use?
Speaking of messes, my car was a disaster. I got done working out yesterday and went to put my sneakers in the trunk and confirmed what Shaun had told me... my trunk was quite stinky. I don't know what was in there, and have been trying to avoid finding out. But yesterday I was certain the smell was leaching into the car and something had to be done about it. (I was turning into Ryan and Wes with have eaten dinners and old laundry in my car). So... I got out my new Dirt Devil Hand Vac and headed to the car... full steam ahead. I took an empty trash bag that had been living in my glove compartment and began filling it with gum wrappers and napkins, old tennis balls and melted deodorant. (That was just the car). Then I opened the feared trunk. I found papers as old as Jan 2003. I had put on my spare tire in I don't know.... March, and had never bothered to piece the jack and tired back together and secure it down - now finished. Tons of dirty laundry including some of Ryan's dirty underwear and socks. I took this bait and tackle box I won and comprised a "car kit" consisting of a wrench, some tie down strappy things and various other items. I took my jumper cables that I had used sometime this winter and neatly put them back in the bag they came it. So now all that is in my trunk is 2 tennis rackets, my golf clubs and cart, my car kit, jumper cables, and my gas can... you just never know.
No comments:
Post a Comment