Tuesday, August 10, 2004
Only 1 more day!
So, the countdown to Shaun's arrival is nearing an end! Last I talked to him he was in Illinois and should be home in about a 1/2 hour! I am so excited to see him I could burst. Instead I'm eating Cheeze-it's and Starburst. Today has been more productive than yesterday although not nearly as productive as I've been. I did manage to rearrange the entire tub packing list that my boss had created and wasn't helpful at all. Needless to say, convention is coming soon, and I'm almost ready for it. A nice feeling. Carol has had her phone on Do Not disturb all day so she can get some work done. Unlike me who is begging for someone to call me so I can stop packing tubs. Alas. I'm' trying Peanut M&M's. They are quite tasty, but a little sweet. I'm trying to learn more about Access so that I can create my own database for genealogy. Well, off to do more work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yippee!!!
Post a Comment