Friday, April 08, 2005

Insanity!

So I've been working every night until 7pm and I've been so busy while I'm at work that I've almost forgotten to take a lunch. So needless to say, there's been no time for blogging. So, other than working, I've been hanging out with "my new best friend" as everyone is calling her. Her name is Stephanie, and she's a co-worker. I went to her house for dinner last night, and we had several glasses of wine with our tacos. She just bought a new condo... it's very cute. Shaun defended his masters thesis today. He did great, and even thanked me in the acknowledgments. I love him. So we went to Tony's to celebrate and saw Jere and Lisa there. They were going to go to the "Wine Tasting on the Wabash" thing. It sounded so fun. I tried to convince Shaun to go the last two years, but I guess it's like the carriage ride... I will have to be on my death bed before I get to go. Alas. So we're meeting with Jere's realtor (who is also a friend of the family) tomorrow at 2 and are going house shopping; I'm very excited. So, I will keep you posted...

No comments: