Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Weird Ass Day

So, my day began with Shaun getting up at 8, leaving to go to PU to see his prof about this thesis he's supposed to be getting bound and turned in by Friday and I get in the shower. He calls to ask what I want from Starbucks. I say my usually, caramel Mocha, Non-fat with whip. He shows up with, well... I never quite figured out what, but I'm thinking a high-fat cappucino with caramel drizzle. So, then we head to the showing where everyone is asking me about my cervix. (For more on this event see blog below). Then we try to buy a ream of 20lb 100% cotton paper for his thesis. Staples only has 300 sheets, Office Max, Copymat, Follets, Kinkos and University Bookstore only have 24lb. So, we're thinking that we read the sheet wrong. No, we get back to the house to discover that we read is correctly, but on the website it says that it can be up to 24lb. So, we go back to Kinko's to get the paper. We get home, only for me to realize that I need to get my rent check from dad's because I won't see him again before the first. So, we leave, come back, pull in the drive for my mom to call and say that they are leaving and so I need to leave again to go to grandma's. I just want to go to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanna make a note, for the record; that THING they made for you at Starbuck's was not my fault, ... I ordered what you asked for.