Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Monday News

So I'm playing Miss Match-Maker this week. See I'm sitting in church on Sunday and while I'm supposed to be praying about things I'm thankful for, I'm think... Allen and Stu. And I'm in pray, so this must be a sign from God. See, Allen is my 48 year cousin and Stu is my 49 year old co-working, both of whom have never been married, no kids, gainfully employed and own their own houses. Oh, and they both love Sci-Fi. So, I'm convinced this is a match made in heaven. I sent Stu and picture of him today and she whispered to me how nice the picture is. I've called our Aunt Bea (Mrs. Gossip) and she called Allen's sister Regina to get more dirt. I'm still awaiting a call from her. Stu is now glowing... as am I. I really hope this works out.

I've been fairly productive today, although I still have yet to mail my taxes. Yes, I realize that today is April 12th and I have only 3 days left. I did manage to bring them to work, but forgot my W2's. Alas.

Leonard decided to grace us with his presence today. So he's finally working on rearranging the 4th floor which I wanted finished like 2 weeks ago. Instead we been bombarded with various other projects.

Talked to Stef last night before I worked out. She and Josh are doing a lot better and I can't wait to see her on Friday night. We're going to see Josh's band play and then skip out and have some much needed girl time.

Krystal came over last night. We were trying to find the video with my whale watching footage on it. I couldn't find that, but found all the Christmas footage since 2000. And then we stumbled upon "Moments from the Guenther-Henson Household." We started to reminisce about the fun times we had and how we sometimes miss having a roommate. Soon, I will have a great roomie... Shaun :)

No comments: