Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Weekend Happenings

Saw Stef on Friday. We went to Josh's band contest, they got gold. Stef bought me a caramel mocha and a 7 layer cake. Stef's boss and her husband bought us dinner. Sat. morning we went to IHOP with her mom and Aunt Diane and Diane bought lunch. I came back because I thought Travis and Christy were going to come over, and Kathleen was going to stop by. Didn't see any of them. Krystal and Chris came over and we went to the canal. Chris paid for a paddle boat. Then we went to Krystal's and Chris made steak, with baked potatoes and salad. Shaun gets home Sat. night. Sun we woke up and went shopping. Shaun bought new golf clubs. I got a new tennis racket for $2.35. How exciting. Mon. I had my surgery. I went to work today, and everyone yelled me and told me to go home. So, now I'm at home waiting for Lucia to come over for dinner. I guess I should figure out what to make.

No comments: