Thursday, April 14, 2005

Happy Birthday & Anniversary Shaun!

Today has gone so slowly. Every time I looked at the clock it felt like 2 hours should've gone by and not 20 minutes. Alas. Leonard was also moving slowly... not a good combo. At least I got quite a bit finished.

Shaun's coming down for a little bit tonight before he leaves for the happening town of Columbus, OH for the ANS conference. He and Dan have to present. Yeah for them.

Today is Shaun's 25th birthday and our 7th Anniversary. Hard to believe... but I'm so happy that we're still together. I love you honey!

I actually went to the grocery store again last night. So weird. This is becoming a regular thing. I got everything on sale including some sour cream potato salad, hoeny roasted turkey and nacho cheese (even though I still have 1/2 a container at home). It really is cheaper.

No comments: