Tuesday, May 24, 2005

95 Days To Go...

So, the countdown is definitely on as we are in the double digits with 95 days and counting until the big day. I must say that things are pretty much under control. Maria gave me the envelopes today, so I could mail the invitations any time. I think I will grab that stuff when I stop by the apt today.

Here at work we are ending the lease on the National President's apt and everyone can bid on the stuff and take it home. So far I have come away with all the liquor, a very comfortable recliner, some crystal candlesticks and a little electric skillet with a glass lid. It's all very nice. I'm especially excited about the recliner as we don't really have any place to sit at the house. I'm trying to convince Shaun to borrow dad's truck and bring some of this stuff up to the house. I would like to move the bed up there since I think the air mattress is giving me back problems. My back has been really bothering me the last couple days. I should prolly just go to the Chiro instead.

Since the picture frames are finished I really have no reason to not finish the table name card descriptions. Which hopefully shouldn't take me too long. I need to do some other minor things, and get fitted for my dress. Other than that, I think I'm all set. So basically I'm just coasting. Charity said the bouquets and boutineers are finished, so I'm excited to see how those turned out. Her cousin and one of her bridesmaids is just got engaged and is getting married the weekend after us. I wouldn't want to be her right now. Just starting this daunting process. Course she's actually excited, so that would probably help. And her and her mother agree on things I guess, and she is coming out to help her. It truly is a blessing that my mother moved when I got engaged. I don't think I could've planned this with more of her input.

I'm still thinking about cutting a few more people off the guest list. People that I've tried to call, and I haven't talked to in months. I'll run it by Shaun. Yes, I must say that I really can't wait til this blessed event is over with.

No comments: