Sunday, June 05, 2005

Catch-up

Tons have happened with no time for blogging. Let me try to recap. Had my first dress fitting yesterday. Basically my tits need to be bigger, and my ass smaller. So, hopefully the next one will go better which is June 23rd.

Finally got the sermons I ordered today at church. Apparently they had some troubles with the CD burner. So, I can't wait to hear them.

Shaun got the invitations stamped and stuffed. So, we are just waiting to mail them now. I'm getting ansy, so we may do it next weekend.

Saw Charity and Steve last weekend, she brought the flowers. They look really nice. Mine is really heavy. Mom called to say she got her flowers done, and she should be mailing them soon.

Convinced Stephanie to come down randomly Friday after work. She got to meet Jen and Dan and Kathleen. She left, and everyone else stayed to play poker.

Saturday we ran by his dad's to get the deposit for Mt. Jacks. I finalized everything with them this week. We picked our meals and such. I'm very excited about the rehearsal dinner. They are letting us bring in a cake so we don't have to pay for dessert. We are having a champagne toast there and at the wedding.

Today we are going to Otterbien for Bea and Bud's 50th Anniversary party. Last Sunday we went to Gma Water's where Bob, Charlene, Bernie, Barbara and Aunt Mary were there. I told Cassie I saw a glimpse of what our lives will be like in 50 years as Barbara and Charlene were complaining about their husbands. I'm meeting up with Cassie on Tuesday. We have a lot to catch up on. She informed me that Uncle Kenny is having is annual schindig on June 25th, the same day as my shower. Of course no one tell me about this, so I have to hear about it from Cassie. I swear I'm the first to hear everything about Shaun's family, and the last to hear about everything from my own family.

My hardrive crashed on Tuesday while I was recovering my food poisoning from a Memorial Day cheeseball. What a disaster. The new one came Thursday and Shaun installed almost everything for me, but told me to bring my Dell discs down. Well, I brought some discs, but none of them were the ones I needed. Alas. Most everything was backed up and Shaun and Jere were able to recover my Pampered Partner files.

So, hopefully this week will go a little better. Dan defends his thesis on Friday, which mean he and Jen will be leaving us shortly. We have our last marriage counseling session on Friday. James' neighborhood is having a garage sale Saturday, so we are going to take some junk over for that.

No comments: