Tuesday, June 28, 2005
"From My Shower to Yours"
Renee and Krystal threw me a bridal shower on Saturday. I had a blast. We played this game where everyone got their plate as they arrived and wrote on the back how they knew me. Then after everyone had arrived, they gave their plates to me, and I had to guess who they were. Then I gave them their plate back, and they would have their piece of cake. I only missed two... and they were both hard. Then we did a "Shaun & Adrianne Trivia Quiz." I got them all right! Ma won. She said, "I've known Shaun for 25 years, and Adrianne for 7, so I better win!" It was pretty funny. We visited and ate cake. We drank memosas and punch. Then it was present time. I haven't sat in front of a crowd and opened presents in a long time. It was quite the odd feeling. But we got lots of cool gifts. It's had been so long since I registered I had forgotten what I registered for. We received: an electric wok, spice rack, bar caddy, spice gift set, fondue set, iron, spritzer, ironing organizer, tupperware bowl, garnisher, canister set, clock, picture frame, crock-pot, oil & vinegar set and a wooden salad bowl set. Most of the stuff was stainless steel of course! I handed out little bath salts wrapped in toole that said, "From my shower to yours." They were so cute. I have more I'm giving out at my next shower. I think everyone had a great time. Thank you Renee and Krystal!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment