Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Stef's Bachelorette Party

So, Stef is getting married in 4 days. (We're getting married in 60). Janelle, Traci and I wanted to give her this awesome party to really celebrate the death of her bachelorettehood. She wasn't having it. She basically turned down every cool idea we had. SO, we decided not to tell her what we were doing, and told her to show up at my apt at 6:30. (Needless to say, I didn't leave Lafayette from my shower until 5:50... but who's counting. Oh, and we made it on time). We did a toast, and then headed to Jillian's where we ate and had a few drinks. Stef played Shuffle board with Angela and actually liked it. Then she looked bored, so we decided to head back to the apartment. Now, Stef had wanted a "spa" theme, so Traci and Janelle found some homemade recipes online for various facial treatments. They picked this oatmeal, honey and pineapple mask. It was disgusting. I was the guinea pig. They didn't crush up the pineapple very much so it was running down my hair and into my ears. I was shrieking the whole 10 minutes. Oh, and it looked like baby barf. The second batch Traci crushed the pineapple more, so it was more sticky than anything else. I got out the foot bath that Shaun bought me. It was a huge hit! We snacked and played "Question Jenga" where you pulled a block out and then handed it someone who you wanted to hear their answer to that question. It was quite enlightening. We went to bed at 4 AM.

Stef, Angela, Traci and Janelle woke up at 8:30 and went to Starbucks and came back. Krystal and I slept through it all. We awoke at 11 to find them all going to lunch. We decided to stay up and through some lasagna in the oven. Later, Traci and Janelle came back and we went swimming. It was so hot out, and the pool felt so nice. She came back, showered, and went to Cheeseburger in Paradise for dinner. Krystal and I split the Not to Particular burger which was quite tasty. Traci and Janelle split the shrimp appetizer and a Cheeseburger in Paradise drink. I also got one, but for some reason they gave me the large, and gave them a small one. I thought I was going to die. Luckily Krystal help me drink some of it.

No comments: