So, we finally got Stef married off. First, the rehearsal went long as people were stuck in traffic due to I-70 being closed because of an accident. We had fun though. The rehearsal dinner was at another church down the road. Jerry and Jane had food catered in that was excellent.
The 8 wedding colors didn't look that bad as they were spread out. The cake was the only detail that was truly odd. And if you didn't know if was supposed to be a city building with windows, it might've looked OK. Janelle, Traci and I were in pretty bad moods Friday and theirs didn't improve much Saturday. I tried to just ignore her so I could stay in a good mood. I got some ideas out of it though, so that's a plus. I was disappointed that I didn't get a picture with just Stef or Stef and Josh. Shaun and I are going to make an effort to get one with each of our attendants separately and together. We didn't get a chance to sign the guestbook either. I think we will bring ours to the rehearsal dinner so that everyone gets a chance to do that. We have been having a hard time find a big enough autograph mat for 200 people. Alas.
So, apparently Stef says she will never do that again... course that's the point. I hope all works out well.
No comments:
Post a Comment