Sunday, June 25, 2006
Getting back into the groove
So I apologize for not blogging in nearly a year. It has been a crazy one. The wedding was fabulous! I had an amazing time and being married is wonderful. We went to Kauai for the honeymoon which was also spectacular. We have been renting out my mom's house which has posed a number of problems from flooded basement (on 3 occasions) to most recently mice. Yes, I'm staying at our friends John and Debbie's until I leave for TN Friday. Yes, Shaun has been in TN for going on 3 weeks now. I miss him more than I can explain. I honestly feel like a widow. So, Friday will be the first time I've seen him since June 4th. I'm excited, however, I feel it will be difficult to leave. I've been making some new friends in Shaun's absence. I'm become the "116 wife" as I've gone out with Andy, Justin and Volkan. I've visited with Missy and Drew which has been nice since we haven't seen them as much as I would like since they moved. There were are neighbors for a while and we would spend at least one night a week together, drinking, playing poker and the like. I took a woman's Bible study this winter with Angelina. I decided to give up ranch during the study, because the study was about increasing your faith. It definately took a lot of faith to give up ranch. Now, oddly, I'm not really liking it anymore. Very odd indeed. Amazing what you think you can't live without and then you don't even desire it any more. Well I am going to make a concerted effort to write more soon . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment