Sunday, May 08, 2005

Good News and Bad News

So, good news first. Kyle got a job in VA beach at Phillips Volvo. They are paying his moving expenses and his new boss found him a 2 bdrm townhouse that's only $500/ month. Ashleigh has decided to move with him and maybe find a school to go to. He's really excited. He graduated this Friday, and Shaun and I are going up on Thursday to represent the family and celebrate. I'm so proud of him.

Bad news. Adam is being deployed to Iraq again in July. If that's not bad enough... he'll miss the wedding, and he was a groomsmen. So, Shaun is thinking about who he wants to replace him. He might have to go for training, even though he went through training the last time he went. Bill and Shaun and I talked about going to see him for a long weekend sometime between after June 12th. Course Shaun and I will be in Vegas the 18th-21st for our bachelor/ bachelorette parties so it can't be then. We've already booked the tickets.

OH, and Happy Mother's Day to mom, Angelina, Grandma Waters, Grandma Schafer, Ma, Grandma Sue, and all of you other mothers out there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Mother's Day wish. It was pleasant, but I missed my family.