Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Do you not see me running circles around you?

What exactly goes through Leonard's mind when he enters the domain commonly known as work? I mean really. The most the guy moved today was when I briskly walked by and he dramatically threw his hands down as if me jetting by would blow the papers off his desk! Well, Leonard, maybe if you actually did some work, there wouldn't be so many papers on your desk and then me walking wouldn't be such a hindrance to you.

I met with the National President today on 3 different occasions. I swear this woman never makes up her mind about anything until it's too late. This she hands me this article ripped out of a Sky magazine (doesn't she know these things are free?) and says, "I would like something like this (commemorative gold coin) for the National Commandeers gift, but not exactly like it." Would someone like to tell me what the hell that means?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Judging from my personal obsrervations, ... NO ONE knows the Sky magazines are free!!