Sunday, May 01, 2005

Busy Weekend...

Busy weekend. Met with up Travis and Christy Friday night at Rheilie Brothers. It was dead, but it was good to see them. We were exhausted, so we came home and went to bed. Saturday we got up at 8am to take Marie to the airport. We had a nice chat on the way down and picked up a couple things at the apt. on the way back to Lafayette. Then we met with Dad and Valerie at LBC. This was both their first times. They loved it. Then we went and looked at 9 houses. We feel in love with one in Valley Forge on George Washington. That's a long street name to write, but the house is adorable and reasonably priced. Then I met up with Stef and Josh and Janelle while he helped Dan move Jen into his apt. We stickered some garage sale stuff and then went to Shaun's. We took them to LBC so Josh could have the best hamburger ever. He's obsessed with hamburgers and was a definite fan of their Angus burger. Then we went to Fantasy Gift Shop because Stef wanted to go. I still can't figure that one out. Then we came home and went to bed. We all went to church this morning, for a very good service and then swung by the house in Valley Forge. Then we tried to go to lunch at LBC, but forgot they were closed on Sundays, so we went to Arni's instead. I'm still full. Then Shaun went to his dad's to change is oil and Josh and Stef and I went back to finish stickering the garage sale stuff. They dropped me off at Bill's and then headed home. Shaun is now cooking steaks on the new grill and Bill is making fries and just finished with the salad. Hope I get hungry soon.

No comments: