Monday, May 23, 2005
Good Luck Kyle!
Kyle graduated from UTI and Volvo Safe this year and is on his way to a career at Phillips Volvo in VA Beach. I'm very excited for him... and proud. But, I'm also sad that he's leaving us. I've drove back to Lafayette today, and am going to drive again tomorrow to spend some more time with him before he goes. He came over for brat's tonight after him and Dad fixed my mirror. (Long story... card reader won). Ashleigh is going with him and is wanting to go back to school. I really hope she does. She just totaled her car last week, so is currently without wheels. Kyle is trying to sell everyone a Volvo now, and pretty much has me convinced. Maybe they could just send him to the sales floor when things are slow in the shop. So, I wish him well on his new venture, and can't wait to visit him in VA Beach!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment