Tuesday, May 10, 2005

So Intense

Stephanie came over for dinner last night. I made Salisbury steaks with baked potatoes with sour cream and little ears of corn on the cob. It was so good. Then we chit chatted and I showed off the proposal video, and other wedding paraphernalia . She left as Everwood was starting. It was so intense! Rose finds out she has cancer, Andy finds out he loves Nina, Bright finds out he likes Hannah, and that she still likes him, Amy doesn't tell Ephram that her mom has cancer, Ephram sold all his piano stuff to fund a trip to Europe, Bright turns down going with him to be responsible and go to summer school. Man, tons happened. Then I watched CSI Miami where Horatio and his sister-in-law find out that his brother might still be alive. Goodness.

So, tonight I think Beth and I are going to hit the gym. Carol and I went on a walk the last two days during lunch... every lit bit helps. Plus I haven't been in like 3 weeks. Tomorrow Krystal is coming over.... haven't seen her in weeks! And Thursday Shaun and I are going to Chicago for Kyle's graduation.

Adam found out he's definitely going and that he either has to be on a convoy (those things that get blown up all the time on the news) or law enforcement (sounds much less exciting, but more safe). So, we're praying for the second.

No comments: