So Krystal finally took my advice and created a blog that she will hopefully give us all lots to read. It's entitled Little Moments from KH.
Speaking of Krystal... we're working on Shower Invitations the other day (which have taken us about 3 solid days and we may be 50% finished), and we are listening to this very random mixed CD she brought over. This was filled with such classics as Billy Idol, Van Morrison, The Righteous Brothers and Paula Abdul. OK, first let me back up, my dear friend and bridesmaid Stef wants Matchbox 20 to be played during the receiving line at her wedding. Josh, her fiance, as well as every other living soul thinks this idea is... well, not good. I understand that their first date was to a Matchbox 20 concert, but that's a BIG transitions from Rondeau and other Classical favorites. So, anyway, back to the story. So, we're sitting there and Krystal is like, no, hold up, this is going to be my receiving line song... Paula Abdul's "Straight Up Now Tell Me." :) I love her. Now I just have to suggest this to Stef...
No comments:
Post a Comment