We finished the invitations at 10 PM today! We celebrated with a big bowl of chocolate ice cream with hot fudge. Oh, it was so good and was exactly what I was craving. I'm so excited, and they look so great. We took the first batch over to my grandma earlier. She showed us the shower favors she's working on. I picked out this little bath chalk square that she's wrapping in toole and tying with a ribbon. I'm attaching a note that says "From My Shower To Yours." I thought this was very cute, but it took me a few minutes to explain to my grandmother and great-aunt that this was a play on words. Oh dear. So, the invitations are finished, and I'm very excited.
On an unrelated note, Wake Forest lost. I'm a little sad, although Shaun had them going to the Final Four, so he is understandably upset. I have Louisville in the Final Four in that part of the bracket. Shaun's bracket has more black marks than yellow ones... that's not good. I'm not sure how my bracket looks as it's at work, where I haven't been since last Tuesday. Oh well, I'll find out Monday.
Gas is very expensive. Krystal and I drove all over today trying to find the station with the best price. I finally went back to the place I was originally where is was $2.01/ gallon. Good grief.
Well I'm off to bed as Krystal, Shaun and I are going to church in the morning.
1 comment:
I know the feeling! Shaun and I had very similar picks! I don't think we're going to win the whole pot, but who knows?? Anything can happen...
Post a Comment