Saturday, March 19, 2005

To Do's:

Krystal and I worked on the shower invitations last night. We began the evening with 22 completely finished and ended with 36. But all the brides are colored and our names are written, so all that's left are the cakes. Basically not very much and we should be able to finish them today so I can give them to my Aunt Mary.

So I think I've officially made Shaun and Krystal sick. They both woke up sniffling and coughing. Oh my. I'm sorry guys... if it's any consolation; I'm feeling better.

Krystal and I have to go to my dad's and unload my car full of wedding stuff so Shaun can fit in there. James called at some ungodly hour this morning to inform him that Meijer has PS2 games on sales. Was that really necessary?

Then Stef calls at 9:50 (no one I know would call me at that hour) and leaves me a voicemail saying she realizes it's early, that's I'm probably not up and should be getting my rest and that's she's in Indy and will call later. Again, was that really necessary?

Shaun's neck has been hurting him something fierce. So last night, he decides to sleep on the heating pad, on HI, sans shirt. Needless to say, he woke up with BLISTERS all over his back. Not one of his better moves. I'm waiting on an IM from my mom to see how to treat him. Poor guy. And to top it off, his neck still hurts.

Shaun made Krystal and I cheesy eggs with toast this morning. It was so good. I love him.

Well I better get started on my to do list while I still have some energy.

No comments: