This was definitely one of my more productive weekends and Monday's in awhile. I managed to get all of Stef's invitations and RSVP's cut. I designed by RSVP's and have a template. I sent out invitations for my Market Day Gourmet Party. I traced the corner for all my invitations and found a method that will work well to get the corners cut. Breakfast, shower, and dinner with Stef and Josh went smoothly and successfully. Worked on the Awards database.
Then today, I caught up with Krystal about her weekend in Terre Haute. I got useless UPS Bob in here to attempt to fix the computer and wound up getting a new PC, and began entering all the addresses back in. I helped sort the mail for the whole building. Ran quite a few copy jobs. And took care of some wedding planning.
Yes, all in all I would say I have been ultra productive... just in time to go home and work on my shower invitation. How did I fill my time before all this wedding planning?!? I really don't remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment