Friday, March 11, 2005

Big Steps (and little ones)

So I got a raise... finally. I'm excited, but hoping for more (of course).

I went grocery shopping... AGAIN!!! This must be a new record. Shaun and I made hamburgers with mac & cheese with tater tots. I dipped my tater tots and mac & cheese in A1. Shaun said that was quite possibly the grossest thing he's ever witnessed. Then, the fact the I eat cold mac & cheese came up, and he said I'm the ONLY person in the world that eats mac & cheese cold. I'm looking for another.

I picked up my bridesmaid dress for Stef's wedding. I tried it on; it's too big. Which is good and bad. The color is not as bad as I guess I thought it was, but I still doubt I'll wear this thing ever again.

Shaun and I had a successful pre-marriage counseling session... more things to think about. Only 2 more sessions left!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I found someone else who eats cold mac & cheese! Yeah Janelle!