Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Ramblings

I've been sick the last 3 days. My head feels as though it's not really part of my body, but merely floating above my shoulder. Yet, at the same time it feels very heavy. Basically, I'm just sick. I missed work yesterday, and then get to work today to have Leonard tell me both copiers are down. I mean, I leave the guy alone for one day... and look what I come back to. Then, I spent most of the day getting yelled at for being there and everyone telling me to go home, so I did at 2:30. Since then, I haven't been able to sleep and have a throbbing headache.

I actually went grocery shopping the other day, believe it or not. You probably don't believe it, and that's fine, just ask Shaun. I bought things that actually go together, and things I could take for lunch... what a concept. It's worked out quite well. Of course Monday the Papa John's truck came, and I had to stop. I don't think I've mentioned the Papa John's truck before. This truck parks in our parking lot and sells medium pizza's for $5! What a deal!

The Schwann's man comes to work and brings your order directly to the fridge/ freezer. Now they have this system where you can place your order the day before online and then earn points for free stuff! What is there not to love about my job.

Speaking of my job, I went to an interview Monday for a different job. Turned out to be not what I was hoping for... alas. Well... off to try to take a nap.

No comments: