Wednesday, June 18, 2008

God is good

Went on a field trip with my prayer group last night to the Healing Rooms. I went in expecting one thing and God provided me with something more abundant. And I couldn't have asked for a better group of women to share in my experience! I have felt refreshed today and as if a heavy burden has been lifted off me from the last three weeks of battle. Oh how amazing is His love! I also found out last night that this revival I have been hearing about in FL is in Lakeland, FL! That's where Stef & Josh are moving and where I'll be in just under two weeks! I'm so excited to get a chance to attend the revival there. And I'm sure that's not a coincidence! If only this feeling could last forever... well, while on earth :)

No comments: