My weekend really began on Friday. We drove to Lawton, MI and visited with our dear friends Tom & Sherry from Knoxville. It was so great to see them and spend time out on the lake. It started out as a beautiful afternoon and then the rain came. But we still had a great time catching up and taking lots of pictures!
Saturday I presented my final project for Marriage & Family Dynamics in the morning. I think it went fairly well. Then I worked with 'Gran' the rest of the afternoon and into the evening. Then we went to Top of the Park with Laura. 'Top' as it is commonly referred to is a annual 3 week festival downtown. There is live music and movies. It's actually a very cool thing they do.
Sunday we had church and small group. I really do love my small group :)
So I have spent today recovering from all the bustle and am headed to the Healing Rooms tonight with my prayer group. I'm really excited about it and look forward to sharing about my experience there!
No comments:
Post a Comment