Thursday, June 26, 2008

Community

An interesting word . . . and concept. I like to define it as true connection, accountability, authenticity and vulnerability with real people. This is something I have had a taste of and have been trying to get again ever since. And I think it's finally happening for me. This week alone we have connected with many people, and actually had deep conversations. It's been a great week, yet a tiring one. Oh, and it's only Wed! But I'm so thankful for the body of believers I've met in A2 and how they are challenging me to think and grow. I'm thankful for the community I have in towns where I once lived and how I've been reconnecting with you all this week too. God has created us as relational beings - while frustrating at times, I'm glad about this too. Because without these friends, I would truly be lost at sea...

No comments: