Friday, February 18, 2005

Update

So I survived the longest week ever. I worked almost 50 hours and wanted to get a little more done this weekend. I spent the last 2 days at Executrain for Advanced Access classes. I learned so much and it was so exciting! I went to lunch with Krystal yesterday and today since I was on the north side. Today I talked her ear off about Access. Poor thing. So, then I called Beth on my way to Lafayette to tell her about it (and she shared my enthusiasm - as this benefits her too). I also learned how to do macros in Excel, which then is practically the same in Access. I got my invitation design finished. One of my co-workers offered to do the calligraphy for the envelopes as our wedding present. I'm really excited about that. I almost have all the registry inserts cut (will have by the end of the weekend). Talked to Leonard... he managed to survive the mailing without me by have the "Friday 4" come up and help. Yes, Beth, Rina, Marty and Kay have come up the last 3 weeks to help out. Hell, I have to go and beg for help, and he just sent out an email and they came flocking... Well, he can ask for help from now on. I went in and talked to my boss and told her that I wanted a promotion, and something else to do because I'm bored and refuse to commute to Indy to do my current job. I got my bridesmaid dress ordered, as did Stef and Krystal. All very exciting.

No comments: