Saturday, February 12, 2005

Ending to the Odd Week

So, I'm leaving work last night and I see my boss come out of her bosses office with the other big boss lady. Basically a bad sign. So, Carol and I are chatting in the parking lot and see my boss walk out with a box of her stuff. My thoughts were confirmed when I get to work today to learn "Boss is no longer part of our staff." What an eloquent way of saying you got canned. Needless to say, everyone was on pins and needles today, not to mention trying to go through the office and harddrive of the world's most disorganized person ever. I left a half hour late.

I decided not to let my horrible week ruin my date night with my finance. So, I get to Lafayette, and he takes me to Tony's. (Our favorite). We had the vegetable tempera appetizer, spicy tuna roll, and the steak hibachi dinner. It was sooooo yummy. Then he took me to see "Hitch" which was so funny (despite the fact that is stars Will Smith). Then we came home and watch "Numbers" (Shaun's new favorite show). This was definitely what I needed to end this week :)

No comments: