Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Honeymoon Details

So Renee emails me today to say she's read my blog, but needs MORE DETAILS on this whole honeymoon situation, so let me try to help.

We went to the Bridal Show a couple weekends ago and filled out a card to win a free honeymoon to one of six locations in Mexico and the Dominican Republic. So I got a call last week that said we had to go listen to a presentation on healthy cooking and some pans and we would get a 3 day, 2 night stay in the resort of our choice. So we went to the thing, didn't buy anything, and got a trip. I looked up the flight information and Cancun has the cheapest flights, so we've probably go there. Now we have to worry about getting our passports. But the trip is all inclusive - including alcohol and all sorts of non-motorized sports such as snorkeling and parasailing. So, I'm still very excited even though it's not Hawaii.

No comments: