Monday, February 21, 2005

Productive day

I woke up just 3 hours ago, but have managed to accomplish quite a few things already. My Grandma calls at 10:30 to wake me up and ask when I will be getting up because she has some ideas, and wants to take me shopping. Oh my. So get up and get ready and she picks me up. We went to O'Charlie's for lunch where I realized she misinterpreted what I was looking for. See she asked to help with something, so I asked her to research bulk picture albums that I could get engraved. (I'm obsessed with this engraving idea). Well, she thought I wanted little picture albums, but I wanted like 8 X 10 frames. So, we left (took Shaun some soup) and headed to the dollar stores. We found these really cute picture frames that were only $1, but they didn't really have anything wedding related. But, I was looking for bulk travel size shower gel so that I could use it for my shower favors. I wanted to put a tag on it that said, "From my shower to yours!" Too cute. Well, instead, I found these little square bath things, that will serve the purpose. My grandma offered to wrap them in toole and add my note... I think they are going to be so cute. I also found a really pretty candle I think I might use for Jackie's candle. So, all in all, a very productive 3 hours!

No comments: