Saturday, February 19, 2005

Fun Nite at the Cactus

Kyle came into town last night, so we went out with him, Pechin, and one of their friends to the Cactus. Travis and Christy joined us later. (Travis has been asking me to mention him, and I finally have a reason). Shaun, Travis and Christy had been there on Thurs night, and Shaun had 12 rum and cokes and a shot. (So, he didn't drink last night). Anyway, so, Kyle is quite intoxicated before they even get to the Cactus, and then he consumed at least 4/5 more cups. Now a cup is really like 3 beers. Needless to say, Shaun drove him to dad's where he puked in the lawn. Travis bought me a cup, so I think I had 3/4 cups. I was definitely happy to be there. I had fun, and really didn't even have so much as a headache this morning... must've been all that water I had yesterday :) So all, in all, a very fun evening, and I got to see Kyle... he cracks me up.

No comments: