Sunday, February 13, 2005

Turbo Tax

Shaun's dad bought Turbo Tax and was able to use it without a problem. I'm mean, it's pretty dumby proof. It gives you questions to answer, you hit next, and then you move to the next question. It doesn't allow you to do things that aren't acceptable and then it prints everything onto a nice little form that you can mail in. Well, my Ph.D. seeking nuclear engineering fiance didn't agree that it was easy. I'm sitting next to him trying to check our Pier One registry and he keeps asking me all these questions about every, single screen he comes to. So, I stop what I'm doing to help him. Needless to say it was quite the taxing experience, but it's all finished.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am not sure I appreciate you tone, ... don't you like to feel needed? :-P