Thursday, July 01, 2010

Living with Boys

While I prefer to live with men over women, I've come to realize a few, shall we say, appalling traits of such an arrangement. For instance, the other day I examined my shower curtain THE DAY the cleaning lady had left. She does not clean the shower curtain per her normal duties, so this was not disturbing, but what I saw on there was! It looks like a science experiment! What do they do in there?! Being an only child and then a single woman I've always had my own shower until I got married. I assure you that my shower curtain NEVER looked like that. So, I was inclined to take care of it in one attempt... so I poured straight bleach on it, turned a fan out to blow the air out the window and left. Several hours later I returned to find the slimy things growing on there to just be lighter in color but not actually gone... what a mess. I may just have to forgo my attempts at correcting the problem and get a new curtain. Then this morning I come downstairs to find the sink and counter littered with dishes. Status of the dishwasher? Basically empty, and the few things that were in there were not organized.

They also makes weird noises...

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Ha, ha, ha... you have to train boys to be civilized and clean!

Melissa said...

I want a cleaning lady.......

Unknown said...

Still working on that Kim! At least one of them is basically trained. Although he left the shower curtain open yesterday... now I know where that mold is coming from!

Oh Mel... there is something wonderful about coming home to a clean house :)