Well, my beautiful blog readers... are you feeling inspired yet?! If so, (as I know some of you are), please comment on this post and tell me how! I'd love to continue the momentum I've built.
This is after I just added ten more items to the yardsale pile!
Oh, and my latest challenge is to get rid of 100 books... I have 95 up for sale and 6 out the door!
3 comments:
Yesterday I dropped off a bag of kids books for mia's school rummage sale. :)
Yesterday I dropped off a bag of kids books for mia's school rummage sale. :)
definitely inspired! on a mission to get rid of 365 things :) have books posted for sale, and have taken clothes and shoes to salvation army, also thrown away some things that were just ratty and couldn't/shouldn't go to others.
75 things gone so far :)
Post a Comment