I always wanted a swing-set growing up. So now G has one at 4-months of age. Although Hubby says it's a play-set and not a swing-set. It is rather amazing. We bought it used, of course, and our old roomie helped Hubby disassemble, move and partially reassemble with another friend that came later. It has a rock climbing wall,rings, two big swings, one baby swing, one disc swing, slide, ramp, steering wheel and binoculars. It has a couple railing boards that need to be replaced, but the swings, slide and ramp are all in working order! I can't wait to look out the kitchen window watching him and his friends playing on it :)
Tonight Shaun made garden fresh stuffed zucchini with garden fresh tomato basil sauce! It was delicious :) I couldn't get a good pictures of the dinner plate for some reason. And as you can see to the left, our garden is still producing red and yellow tomatoes, zucchini, cucumbers, green peppers and countless hot peppers. The Thai Hot Peppers are now starting to turn red thanks to the latest heat wave we had. I'm planning to save the water from the rain barrels in containers we would otherwise recycle. I'll use this water, I already have, to water my seeds and seedlings I'll be planting this winter. I'm starting to wish that every window in my house was actually a bay window so that I could set out all my little seedlings in the window sill and watch them grow. I'm just hoping Heleina doesn't thing I'm growing them for her.
Got rid of a few more things, yay!!
10. Half-full container of fabric softener. (I stopped using it a couple years ago and this poor container was just collecting dust.)11. IKEA Metal clothesline. (I had hoped to put it on the other attic wall across from the other one I purchased that is currently being used to display cards. But I realized I didn't need it, nor did I have room.)
12-14. Three metal cookie tins to one happy, cookie-making, Freecycle recipient!
So total counts:
Freecycle In: 6
Freecycle Out: 6 (I'm even!!)
100 things: 9 (Now that I've fulfilled my in vs out obligation, I'll just add to this list.... that is until I find something else I can't live without...)
No comments:
Post a Comment