Thursday, September 12, 2013

hOur Exchange Ypsilanti - You have to do this!

So, I stumbled across this venture and am now completely stoked and can't wait to get others involved. The premise? Every hour of your time is worth an hour of someone else's time: weeding, therapy, weatherizing, fixing your car, knitting lesson, whatever! I bank an hour of my time providing a service to someone and then I can debit that hour of my time with whatever I need! It's an economy of time, instead of money. For a fuller review and to fill out your app, click here. Don't live in Ypsi? You might have one near you :)

The orientation I had to attend for my membership was held at the Ypsilanti Free Skool. A place with a similar concept. They want to provide free education of whatever: juggling, anarchistic theory and practice, whatever. I was definitely surrounded by my people.

In other news, I'm down another item to a freecycle member :)
9. Bar caddy

So total counts:
Freecycle In: 6
Freecycle Out: 5
100 things: 5

No comments: