Tuesday, August 10, 2010

We own a house!

I confess I feel so adult now! I can't believe I own my own house! It's exciting, yet nerveracking, fun and stressful all at the same time! Closing went fairly smoothly and our realtor was giddy about us finding and getting this house. The owners left all the keys and manuals with little sticky notes to tell us what everything was. Their eldest daughter wrote us a note telling us about all the memories she had of this house including what they played in the yard, basement and

Our first official guests were J&AR :) AR thought the house was quite fun, but we'll see if her opinion changes once we add some furniture. Upon our 1st 20mins of ownership we had a solicitation from a windom-guy and two neighborhood kids welcoming us to the neighbor with flowers and inquiring if we had kids. We had Pastor Bob come over today to pray for us and our new home.

We spoke with our organizing consultant about getting our closet systems designed and ordered! Then had SS & SJ over to help tape for the painting party! It was quite fun. US & our roomie also had our 1st meal in the new house... Ahmos of course. We got the new brick and tile ordered for the fireplace.

So much to be done and too much on my mind...

No comments: